- Place of Origin: Cheshire, United Kingdom
- Brand Name: Powerball
- Model Number: Diablo 450Hz
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Supplied in a transparent Polycarbonate sphere which is inserted into an attractive retail box for display purposes.|
|Delivery Detail:||14 days|
SpecificationsNew NSD Powerball Diablo 450Hz from RPM Sports; spins at over 23,000rpm, the fastest Powerball ever built
NSD Diablo 450Hz - the fastest Powerball ever built
Put extreme velocity into your hands - 450Hz Diablo, a concept made real.
Tuned for raw speed and polished to perfection, this precision instrument performs even better than it looks.
450Hz is the fastest spinning Powerball of all time and by a considerable margin; the lightweight stainless steel shell is anodised with gold and houses a unique, hollowed aluminum engine which feels like it could spin fast enough to create a black hole.
At time of writing, 450Hz has already been pushed well above 22,000rpm by Akis Kritsinelis, the current Powerball world record holder (a Formula 1 engine requires over 800hp to hit 18,000rpm...) and, according to Akis, this sublime ball had plenty left in reserve.
450Hz Diablo is thought to be the fastest "directly human powered" device on the planet and is beautifully presented in its own polycarbonate display shell which also keeps it safe and dust free when not in use.
- It comes as standard with a 6 model digital speedmeter, instruction booklet plus 2 starting cords.
- The fastest Powerball ever manufactured (25,000rpm+ with zero vibration)
- Smaller shell fits perfectly in the hand
- Beautifully presented in flawless gold plating
Worldwide agent inquiries are welcome.
IMPORTANT: This item is a genuine and original NSD Powerball product. Our worldwide success with the Powerball product range has inspired a legion of cheap, dangerous Chinese copy products, many of which are currently advertised here on Alibaba and other online directories.
Please be advised that such products are produced from inferior materials which:
- Offer lower performance (spin speeds are dramatically reduced as a result of unpleasant rotor vibration);
- Offer poor reliability and endurance (copy gyro products may destruct during use, emitting dangerous fragments of plastic and metal from the shell at high speed)
- infringe on a variety of registered patents and trademarks and entitle all such copy products to be seized at port if an attempt is made to export such infringing goods from China into the EU marketplace